List of songs:
1. "Don't Panic" - Coldplay
2. "Caring is Creepy" - The Shins
3. "In the Waiting Line" - Zero 7
4. "New Slang" - The Shins
5. "I Just Don't Think I'll Get Over You" - Colin Hay
6. "Blue Eyes" - Cary Brothers
7. "Fair" - Remy Zero
8. "One of These Things First" - Nick Drake
9. "Lebanese Blonde" - Thievery Corporation
10. "The Only Living Boy In New York" - Simon & Garfunkel
11. "Such Great Heights" - Iron and Wine
12. "Let Go" - Frou Frou
13. "Winding Road" - Bonnie Somerville
I got to thinking about this album as I was sitting at Starbucks early this morning (7am) waiting for the time to tick by before my work a few shops down began. The book I was reading couldn't keep my attention, so I just sat there enjoying my Caramel Macciato (yum) and taking in the music. The familiar sounds of Thievery Corporation came on and transported me back to those memories of watching the movie with Cars and Spense...
Sorry, back to reality! I've been on the search for a band, album, compilation that in 5 years I will still enjoy... I love finding new music and am in dire need of something for my iPod. So, I'm throwing this out to the Universe... any songs I should hear?